One of the best ways to learn shogi is to study games played by professionals. Here are some game presented with interactive shogi board.
- A.Sato vs.Gouda 2011/08 - Double Wing Attack
- Sato and Gouda works into power play shogi, not quite kakugawari or side pawn pickers. Its a variation of double wing attack but at the untested landscape.
- Aono vs. Fujii 2010/07 -Fourth Ranging Rook
- Aono vs. Fujii 2010/07 -Fourth Ranging Rook Aono challenges Fujii's Fourth ranging rook with Tried and trusted Saginomiya opening (rapid attack) and succeeds.. well, almost.
- Sakaguchi vs. Moriuchi 2010/04-Center Rook Bishop path open vs. S-3g
- Sakaguchi vs. Moriuchi 2010/04 後手ゴキゲン中飛車対３七銀 Center Rook Bishop path open vs. S-3g
- Kai vs. Yauchi 2010/04/19 (Third File Range Rook ３間飛車)
- Toyoshima vs. Muraoka 2010/01/12 (vs. Fourth range Rook 対四間飛車)
This page last updated : 4 years, 3 months ago